HOW TO INSTALL CANON PIXMA TR8570 DRIVER ON MAC
Canon Pixma TR8570 is a multi-function, high productivity, All-in-One Inkjet printer that can print, scan, copy, and fax. This printer has ISO-rated print speeds of 15 ipm for mono and 10 ipm for color. It also supports auto duplex printing, but the rate will drop further in this mode since extra time is needed for the ink to adequately dry before the printer can pull it back in to print on the other side.
DOWNLOAD CANON PIXMA TR8570 DRIVER ON MAC
- If you have the installation CD for the printer, then insert the CD into the computer’s CD-ROM drive and install the driver for the printer.
- If you don’t have the installation CD for the printer, you can download the driver from the official support page of the printer from the computer.
- Now, go to the default browser and search for the official support page of the printer on the computer.
- Select the Driver, Software & Firmware option from the menu.
- Now, select the compatible operating system, version, and driver language to search for the printer’s driver.
- Navigate to the Software Package file for your Mac from the list and select the appropriate file to download.
- From the next window, select the Download button to start the download process of the driver.
CANON PIXMA TR8570 DRIVER INSTALLATION ON MAC
- After downloading the driver file, open it to start the installation process.
- During installation, some warning messages may appear on the screen. Check each message and click the Open or Always Allow option.
- In the next window, type your User Name and Password.
- Click on the Install Helper option.
- Now, click the Start Setup button.
- Choose the region, country and click on the Next button.
- Agree to the End User License Agreement and click on the Yes button to continue the setup process.
- You can select Agree or Disagree to the survey.
- By following these instructions, you can install the driver for Canon Pixma TR8570 on your Mac.
ADD A USB CANON PIXMA TR8570 PRINTER
For a USB printer, you need to update the software and connect the printer to your Mac. Mac OS will automatically find the printer and download the necessary software. Follow the below steps to connect your USB printer to your Mac.
- Update the software: Click on the Apple menu > System Preferences. Select the Software Update option and update any software from the list. If you don’t have any updates, then your mac OS already has the latest software.
- Prepare the printer: Unpack the printer and use the instructions that come with it to install the ink or toner and to add paper. Power on the printer and make sure it is not displaying any error message.
- Connect the printer: Connect the USB cable between your printer and your Mac. If a message appears on the screen and asks you to download the software, then make sure to download and install Canon Pixma Tr8570 Driver On Mac it.