HOW TO FIX THE CANON PIXMA TS3120 ERROR CODE?
If your Canon PIXMA TS3120 printer faces any problem while printing, an error code will appear on the printer screen. When the error occurs, the orange lamp lights on the printer screen, and sometimes the green and orange lights flash alternatively. If the printer screen displays an error code, then follow the below instructions to solve the Canon Pixma Ts3120 error code.
CANON PIXMA TS3120 ERROR 1300:
If your Canon printer displays the error code 1300 on the screen, then the paper is jammed in the printer. Follow the below instructions to solve this error on your printer.
- First, power off your printer and unplug the power cord.
- Pull the output tray out and open the cover.
- Check if any paper has jammed below the FINE cartridge holder.
- If there is a paper jam under the cartridge holder, move the cartridge to the right or left, making it easier to remove the paper.
- Now, slowly pull the jammed paper from the Canon PIXMA TS3120 printer.
- Make sure to remove all the jammed papers from the printer.
- Now, close the cover.
CANON PIXMA TS3120 ERROR 1686:
If the error code 1686 appears on the screen of your printer, then the ink cartridge level is low or empty. Follow the below instructions to replace the low/empty ink cartridge on the printer.
- Make sure to power on your printer.
- Pull the output tray and the tray extender entirely out of the printer.
- Open the printer cover and remove the empty ink cartridge from the respective slot of the printer.
- Now, remove the new ink cartridge from the package and discard the protective tapes around the ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the relevant slot.
- Check whether the cartridge is placed correctly in the slot.
- Now, close the printer cover.
CANON PIXMA TS3120 ERROR 3442:
If the error code 3442 appears on the screen of your printer, then the printer is out of paper. Follow the below instructions to fix this error.
- First, align the edges of the paper and make sure the sheets are not curled.
- Open the paper support on the printer.
- Now, pull out the output tray and the tray extender from the printer.
- Load the paper into the rear tray and adjust the paper guide until it stops at the edges of the sheet.
- Make sure to insert the paper in the portrait orientation.
- Do not load the paper above the load limit mark.
- Now, press the Paper Select button on the printer to choose the paper size that matches the paper loaded into the rear tray of the printer.
- Press the OK button on the printer. Let’s see how to fix the Canon Pixma Ts3120 error code.