CANON PIXMA MX477 SETUP Support
Configuring the printer hardware is an easy process. When you purchase the printer, it comes in a packaged box. The materials in the box are a USB cable, power cable, ink tanks, software installation CD, and user manual. Check if there is a sealing tape on the package. Get Canon Pixma Mx477 setup guide from our tech experts.
How to Setup Canon Pixma Mx477 Printer?
- Use scissors to cut the sealing tape on top of the printer’s shipment box.
- Take the new printer out of the box.
- Remove all the packing materials surrounding the box.
- Locate the power cable in the box.
- Associate the cable with the rear end of the printer and a wall socket.
- Use the Power button to get the printer to the active state for the Canon Pixma Mx477 setup process.
- Open the input tray and set the paper width guides.
- Mount plain sheets of paper on the tray.
- Install the new set of cartridges into the holders.
- Make sure that the printer’s cartridges are correctly installed.
- After a while, the printer delivers an alignment page automatically.
- Install the driver with the help of the software installation CD.
Canon Pixma Mx477 Driver
A driver is an interface between the printer and the system. The printer supports two types of drivers- XPS and MP. Install the driver either by using the software installation CD or downloading it. The Canon Pixma Mx477 driver instructs the printer to start the print job.
Canon Pixma Mx477 Manual
Canon Pixma Mx477 manual is available either as a hard or soft copy. The hard copy of the manual is available in the printer’s carton. It is available as a booklet with instructions and a pictorial representation. If the hard copy is unavailable, download the manual from our website for the easy Canon Pixma Mx477 setup process.
Canon Pixma Mx477 Driver Download
- Get Canon Pixma Mx477 driver download from our website.
- Click the link mentioned below to initiate the download process.
- The Canon Pixma Mx477 setup file downloads automatically in the Downloads folder.
- The file for the Windows system is in the .exe format.
- The setup file of the Mac system is in the .dmg format.
- The transfer time of the file may vary based on internet speed.
- Ensure that the system has a stable internet connection.
- The file size and version may vary based on the OS.
- You can also check for the notification of the driver update.
Canon Pixma Mx477 Driver Installation
- Free up the memory space of the system.
- Delete all the temp files to increase the system memory.
- Use the software installation CD to install the driver.
- Insert the CD into the disc drive.
- Find the list of files on the screen and choose the setup file from it.
- Install the file by performing the instructions on the screen.
- If the installation process fails, download the driver.
- After downloading, click the setup file in the Downloads folder.
- Select the mode of connection as Wired or Wireless.
- Once the Canon Pixma Mx477 driver installation completes, then start the printing process.
Canon Pixma Mx477 Wireless Setup
Wireless connection is a mode of connecting the printer and system to a network without the help of cables. Learn how to do Canon Pixma Mx477 setup using the steps mentioned below.
How To Connect Canon Pixma Mx477 To Wireless?
- Verify if the Canon Pixma MX477 printer is connected to a wireless network.
- The wireless and wired LAN cannot be connected at the same time.
- Turn on the printer and check if it is in the active mode.
- Locate the Setup button on the printer’s operation panel and press it.
- Make use of the up and down arrows to choose the Wireless LAN for the Canon Pixma Mx477 wireless setup process.
- Press OK. Check if the Wi-Fi lamp lights up when the connection is enabled.
- The printer searches for the compatible access points.
- Choose the method that is similar to the settings on the printer.
- Press the WPS button on the router to establish the network connection. For further Canon Pixma Mx477 setup related support, just reach us.
Canon Pixma Mx477 Airprint Setup
- AirPrint app is used for all Apple devices.
- Ascertain that the printer is compatible with the AirPrint feature.
- Check if the printer and iOS device are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Launch the app and open the media that you intend to print.
- Tap the App’s Share icon to locate the Print icon.
- Touch the Print option.
- Choose the AirPrint enabled Printer option from the list.
- Add the number of copies by clicking the + option.
- Tap the Print option to initiate the printing process.
Canon Pixma Mx477 USB Setup
- Download the driver for the printer.
- Install it based on the prompts mentioned on the screen.
- Choose the connection method as USB when the system prompts.
- Check if there is a USB cable in the printer’s carton.
- If yes, locate the USB port on the printer.
- If the system is equipped with a USB port, link the printer and system using the cable.
- After the driver automatically detects the printer, the Canon Pixma Mx477 USB setup is complete.
- Do not turn off the printer and system during the Canon Pixma Mx477 setup process.
Canon Pixma Mx477 Ink Cartridge Replacement
If the ink level is low or an incompatible ink cartridge is used, it is necessary to replace the ink cartridge.
- Get the details about the compatible cartridges from the Safety and Important Information section of the user manual.
- Check if the printer is in the active mode.
- Raise the front cover of the printer. Pull the paper tray and its extension.
- Wait for the cartridge to slide into the replacement position.
- Do not handle the cartridge contacts as it leads to cartridge issues.
- Take the empty ink cartridge from the holder for the Canon Pixma Mx477 ink cartridge replacement process.
- Push the cartridge lever until it snaps.
- Take the new set of cartridges from its package.
- Tear the protective tape on top of it.
- Install the cartridge into place.
- Close the lever and door for secure installation. Get Canon Pixma Mx477 setup related assistance from our tech experts.
Canon Pixma Mx477 How To Print?
Printing is a process of creating a hard copy of the document stored on the system. Learn how to print from the printer with the help of the steps mentioned below.
- Open the paper tray and its extension.
- Set the paper width guides at their farthest position
- Mount the paper with the print side facing you.
- Select the My Image icon in the Quick menu.
- The icons and their types may vary based on the region.
- Choose the media from the folder.
- Select the photo that you wish to print.
- Choose the Print option to initiate the printing process.
Canon Pixma Mx477 How To Scan?
- Use the Auto Scan option to scan from the printer.
- Load multiple documents into the ADF tray.
- Check if the printer is in the active mode for the Canon Pixma Mx477setup process.
- Launch the IJ Scan Utility option and click Auto.
- The printer starts the scanning process.
- If you wish to scan the document, select the Settings option.
- View the Settings window on the screen.
- Select the Document Scan option.
- Choose the Select Source option based on the documents displayed.
- Assign the color mode, document size, and scan resolution if necessary.
- After the scan completes, view the scanned file in the destination folder.
Canon Pixma Mx477 How To Copy?
- Check if the printer is in the active state.
- Insert the plain paper into the main input tray.
- Mount the original on the platen glass.
- Use the Paper button to light the upper Paper lamp.
- Move the size of the paper loaded into the tray.
- Long-press the Color icon to start the color copy.
- Use the Black button for black and white copying.
- Take the original out of the platen glass.
- Press the Stop button to cancel the copy process.
Canon Pixma Mx477 Troubleshooting
Troubleshooting is a term referred to resolve an issue. If the printer encounters a problem, it is necessary to fix it. It is suggested to maintain the printer correctly. Clean the dust or debris on the platen glass if there is an issue with the scanning process. All these precautions might help you to fix the problems. Get instant Canon Pixma Mx477 setup & troubleshooting related support from our tech experts.
Canon Pixma Mx477 Won’t Print
If the printer does not print, it can be due to incompatible papers, low ink level in the cartridge and more. Solve the issue by following the instructions below.
- Use compatible papers for the printing process.
- Do not turn off the printer while printing is in progress.
- Replace the ink cartridge with a new one.
- Any jams in the printer can cause the issue.
- Remove the shredded papers inside the printer.
- Check if the installed driver is compatible with the printer.
Canon Pixma Mx477 Error
The error code 5100 appears on the printer’s control panel or the system. Fix the issue using the step by step instructions.
- Check if the packing materials are inside the printer.
- Verify if the ink cartridge is not installed correctly.
- Check and clear all the torn pieces of paper inside the printer if any.If the issue is resolved, reconfigure the printer.
- Peel off the encoder film on the cartridge if present.
- After peeling, try to print the nozzle check pattern to check if the issue is resolved.For further Canon Pixma Mx477 setup related queries, reach us.
Canon Pixma Mx477 Paper Jam
If you are using incompatible papers, a paper jam issue may occur. Try to fix the problem to start the printing process, once the Canon Pixma Mx477 setup is done.
- Check for the jammed papers inside the printer.
- Make use of a flashlight to locate the papers.
- Turn off the printer to remove the jammed papers.
- The shredded papers are located on the tray or rollers and more.
- Remove it and begin the printing process.
- If the problem is unresolved, reset the printer.
Canon Pixma Mx477 Not Turn On
If the power socket is not working correctly, the printer does not turn on. Fix the issue with the help of the instructions below.
- Check if the wall socket is working correctly.
- Try to connect a different device to the wall socket.
- Check if the device is working.
- Then, the issue is working correctly.
- If the power cable is faulty, the printer does not turn on.
- Replace the cable with a new one. Get quick assistance for Canon Pixma Mx477 setup related process.