CANON PIXMA G3000 NOT PRINTING ISSUES
Having a cartridge-free printer is cool. However, you can’t print if the ink tank is empty. If your Canon Pixma G3000 not printing your document, identify the issues causing it. Some common causes are paper jam, incorrect print settings, connection error, low ink, and incompatible printer driver. Do not consider much about these causes. Here we have discussed fixing the printing issues with simple troubleshooting steps.
Solution 1: Check the printer status
- First, check if your printer is powered on. If it is powered off while printing, then restart it.
- If the power supply is unstable, connect the power cord to a different electrical outlet.
- On your computer, go to Control Panel and click the Devices and Printers tab.
- Locate and select your printer’s icon from the available list.
- Check if the status is offline. If so, you have to bring your printer status online to continue printing your document.
- To bring your printer status online, right-click the printer icon and select the See what’s printing option.
- Cancel the pending print jobs, if any.
- Click the Printer tab and deselect the Use Printer Offline option.
- If the status remains unchanged, right-click the printer icon and select the Set as default printer option.
Solution 2: Check the printer connection
A connection issue has been a major cause of the printing problem. If your Canon PIXMA G3000 printer is not printing your document even after implementing the first solution, fix the issue by checking the connection.
- First, check if the USB cable is connected firmly at both end ports.
- If you have connected your printer and computer over a wireless network, print a wireless test report to verify the wireless credentials.
- Make sure that your printer is placed close to your wireless router.
- If necessary, use the Canon IJ Network Device Setup Utility to diagnose and repair the connection issues automatically.
Solution 3: Check the print settings
- On your computer, open the Print dialog box.
- Check if your printer’s name is selected in the drop-down menu.
- Click the Preferences or Properties button to open the Printer Properties window.
- Check if the printer settings are correct.
- Make the necessary modifications and click OK.
- Finally, click the Print button to check if the problem is resolved.
If your Canon Pixma G3000 not printing your document, fix the issue with our technical experts’ help.