How To Perform The Canon Imageclass D570 Reinstallation?
Canon imageCLASS D570 offers high-quality printing, scanning, and copying features. Therefore, you can complete your work fast and you can connect your mobile devices to a router using the Wi-Fi Direct connection. If you want to use all the functions of your printer, then you need to download and install the driver for your Canon printer. If you’re going to uninstall your Canon printer driver from your computer, follow the below instructions. Let’s see how to do the Canon Imageclass D570 reinstallation
UNINSTALLING THE PRINTER DRIVER:
- Click on the Start button and navigate to the Control Panel menu.
- Select the Programs option and choose the driver of your printer to uninstall the same.
- Click on the Uninstall option.
- Select the Yes button to confirm to uninstall the driver of your printer.
- For Windows 10, select the Settings option from the Start menu and choose the System option. Now, click on the Apps & Features section, select the application you want to uninstall, and click the Uninstall option.
By following the above steps, you can uninstall the Canon imageCLASS D570 printer driver from your computer.
REINSTALLING THE PRINTER DRIVER:
- If you have the driver installation CD, insert it into the computer’s CD-ROM drive and install the driver of your printer.
- If you don’t have the driver installation CD, then open your computer’s browser and visit the official support page of your Canon printer to download the driver for your printer.
- Type your printer name in the search bar at the top of the page, or you can browse the printer model name by selecting the Printers section from Product Type on the support page.
- Select your device name from the list in the next window.
- Now, choose your printer’s model number from the list.
- In the next window, click on the Drivers & Downloads option from the list.
- Below the Drivers & Downloads section, choose your operating system with its version from the drop-down list and select your language.
- Now, click on the Select button located on the right of the Full Driver & Software Package file.
- Click on the Download button below the selected driver file.
- Now, the driver for your printer will start to download successfully.
- After completing the download, select the downloaded file to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the driver installation. If you have any further queries regarding Canon Imageclass D570 reinstallation, call us.